We are seeking an experienced French Speaking Product Executive to join a highly successful travel company, hybrid working model based in London.
This exciting product manager role plays a major role in complementing the Contracting team in the relationship management with hotel partners, through optimisation of rates and availability.
French Speaking Product Executive Duties:
- Build and maintain direct relationships with hotel partners.
- Responsible for maintaining contractual hotel allocations, last-minute availability, and overall portfolio availability.
- Working with Hotels and Contracting Manager on special offers and promotions.
- Review, accept or negotiate against stop sales.
- Educate hotel partners on supplier interface and implement training and usage.
- Undertake regular price comparisons for a given destination to always ensure our client have the best rates.
- Fluent French is compulsory with product experience within the travel industry
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Generous salary which is negotiable depending on experience and perks are on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.