Our client is a successful and forward thinking travel company that offers an array of overseas travel across the globe who now seeking an experienced Fares and Ticketing Consultant to join their friendly team.
This opportunity is ideal for a ticketing professional seeking career progression and something a little different.
- Ensure that all queues are kept up to date including: schedule changes, general, web, native and re-issues,
- Ensure that all Q’s are checked
- Ensure that tickets are issued within deadlines
- Ensure that all re-issues are completed
- Monitor fuel, tax and fare increases and ensure that agents and clients are notified and deadlines are met.
- Assist with the BSP Ticket Audit
- Monitor schedule changes
- Advise the crisis team of any disruptions to airline services that will affect passengers
- Assist with airline refunds
- Investigate any ADM’s
- Assist with releasing fares into Galileo/Worldspan
- Excellent Fares and Ticketing Knowledge and experience
- Excellent GDS knowledge of Amadeus/GAL/Worldspan
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Good organisational skills
- Temp to perm
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, travel perks, bonus and a pension are on offer along with career progression and many other benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.