Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking social entertainment company with offices in the UK & USA. Due to success and expansion, now seeking ambitious and driven Events Business Development Executive to join their busy and vibrant events team within their state of the art offices in the heart of London.
Looking grow their career in an awesome working environment and be rewarded for your hard work? This is the role for you.
Our client prides themselves on their repeat business and reputation, you can be a part of this incredible journey…
This exciting events business development opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Introducing an innovative brand and concept to the market, proactively driving business and securing pre-booked revenue.
- Working with the in-house marketing department to help devise creative campaigns.
- Initiate new revenue opportunities from previous clients, develop business leads, and gain exposure from new and potential clients across London.
- Researching and contacting organisations and individuals to identify new leads revenue opportunities.
- Thorough understanding of the local market, competitor analysis, and area knowledge.
- Building rapport and creating sustainable professional relationships.
- Introducing the business to both direct client organizations and agencies by telephone and face to face.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Arranging and conducting field trips to meet new clients, and familarisation trips to expose the venue to event bookers.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in sales and creating new business & increasing revenue through the generation of new leads.
- Experience building authentic, productive relationships with decision makers.
- Well developed outbound calling skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good management and negotiation skills.
- A background in hospitality or running operational events – ideal but not essential.
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy Bonus
- Sociable working hours
- Breakfast & lunch
- Event perks for friends and family
- Career progression
- On-going training – personal development
- Spa Vouchers
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic events company, in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]