We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced E-Business Connectivity Support Executive to join our client’s award winning and friendly team!
The Connectivity team are responsible for ensuring the system connections between our client and Hotel partners are working to an optimal level, passing competitive rates on to the client network.
This growing and forward thinking travel firm provide tourists with hotel accommodation along with various excursions worldwide with state of the art offices in the heart of London. Career development is on offer with this dynamic travel company in which they reward individuals for their hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Support the Account Manager and looking after Channel Manager and other product connectivity solutions to maintain and develop new and existing accounts.
- Collate all information related to product launches and updates and communicate to relevant business partners.
- Lead all training for the loading and maintenance of Channel Manager and other dynamic product to groups, individuals or remotely based staff.
- Research, plan and prepare training materials and sessions to include ongoing training covering new features or system changes.
- Support the Implementation team with existing and newly contracted supplier agreements, facilitating the supply of property / rate / room information etc.
- Work with Support and Purchasing teams to identify opportunities for additional product.
- Experience working in the travel industry in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications is imperative.
- A passion for data analysis and troubleshooting.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Travel background, ideally with a good understanding of hotel connectivity protocols, front-end UI and mid office systems and business applications.
- Ability to read and understand XML logs.
- Knowledge of dynamic contracts and how a contract is created.
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required with all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.