We are seeking an experienced Dynamic Inventory Travel Account Manager to join a highly successful wholesale travel company due to remarkable growth, working remotely.
This forward thinking travel company offers individual tours (FIT), large group series, ad-hoc group tours and covers restaurants, coaches and sightseeing products across the globe.
The Dynamic Inventory Account Manager shall be working within the Connectivity team within the eBusiness Department.
The Connectivity Team implements and maintains connections with Hotel Chains, direct Hotels, Channel Managers and Third Parties.
This exciting role is focused on the support growth of product and revenue by building and maintaining strong relationships with our existing Supplier Partner accounts and through the introduction of new Suppliers.
Dynamic Inventory Account Manager Duties:
- Ownership of a portfolio of new and existing suppliers
- Identifying, researching, and implementing recommendations to grow revenue
- Negotiate and deliver supplier agreements
- Support the Implementation Team for existing and newly contracted supplier agreements, facilitating supply of property/room information and coding etc.
- Proactively use our clients Business Intelligence systems to run and analyse reports to identify potential issues or opportunities for revenue growth.
- Identify, negotiate and offer ongoing support for special offers to optimise revenue
- Keep business informed of any supplier connectivity issues which may impact trading
- Collate and communicate all product launches and updates to relevant business partners.
- Experience from the travel Industry, preferably OTA, Hotel Distribution or wholesale ecommerce, with excellent understanding of Hotel Connectivity protocols.
- Be able to demonstrate an analytical flair, able to interpret, review and report clearly and accurately relevant statistical data.
- Ability to read and understand XML logs – ideal but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Be able to independently identify current/potential problems and determine the best solution by involving the appropriate resources.
- Recognise commercial priorities and have a good level of negotiation skills.
Generous perks are on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.