Our client is a luxury and exclusive hotel brand, now seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join its friendly team due to remarkable growth at their elite London office.
You shall be turning trade partners into loyal supporters and fans! It’s a challenge with many rewards from seeing the results in getting social media exposure, trade promotions and making this luxury hotel the best seller with trade partners, which include forming traditional big tour operators to online companies and smaller luxury operators.
So, if you are an outgoing digital marketing professional who can fit our spirit of professionalism, innovation, respect, integrity and teamwork, then we would like to hear from you.
Ideal for a hotel or travel industry professional with digital marketing experience seeking career progression and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Social Media presence: Actively seek and create new social media and online exposure to the public and potential guests.
- Content Marketing: Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and content distribution strategies and prepare pitches to online promotional partners to secure content campaigns and marketing opportunities for releases.
- Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts; liaise with content distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives.
- Content Development: Produce and post-digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with bloggers and brands to develop travel generated content.
- Site and Social Development / Management: Support and manage travel, individual and tour operator websites and launches.
- Creative Marketing and Revenue Development: Grow travel awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies & marketing programs.
- Proven UK based experience working as a digital marketing manager within a small creative team, ideally from a hotel or tour operator is a plus but not essential
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends & new technologies
- Experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Highest attention to detail
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- University degree in a related field
- Experience in running reports and exporting data from Social Media channels, Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with content management systems, especially WordPress
- Fluent in English is a must. Other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Lucrative salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Because your career will be as unique as you are, our client will give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking hotel organisation, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.