We are seeking a driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our clients Marketing Team working remotely initially. Our client is a highly successful bespoke travel company that offers an array of travel destinations across the globe to the discerning traveller. This exciting position is ideal for a Marketing graduate and/or marketing assistant looking for their next step up as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Digital, content and/or marketing experience is a must of the position.
We would consider Digital Marketing Executive with experience in or out of the travel industry.
Responsible for contributing towards digital marketing activity and campaign management, focusing primarily on email marketing, social media and content management. The successful Digital Marketing Executive must be creative, with a keen eye for detail and a broad understanding of digital marketing and engagement.
- Supporting the Group Communications Manager in managing social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Plan, create and execute best-in-class email marketing and eCRM campaigns for all brands using marketing automation platform
- Managing and update digital content and campaigns websites and digital magazine platforms, including ongoing maintenance and product updates, imagery, video and blogs
- Support and contribute towards internal communications strategy, including sourcing contributions to and creation of the internal digital travel magazine
- Using Google Analytics and other tools for online campaign reporting and to identify trends and opportunities
- Work within the Product and Sales teams to maximise the opportunities for destination content creation.
- Work with the SEO Specialist and Copywriting team to optimise website content, ensuring it contributes towards organic search visibility
- Plan and attend customer and business events
A marketing or digital marketing degree would be advantageous. Although specific training and development will be supplied in the position, previous experience in a digital, content or marketing role is essential.
Training, development, career development, travel perks, Monday to Friday office hours, pension and many other perks are on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.