We are seeking an experienced Cruise Operations Manager for a well-known, award winning and dynamic tour operator that offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and have offices across the globe. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with experience in working on board cruises or in a role within operations, sales support, customer service or administration in a senior role with a passion for cruise and holidays, from a tour operator or retail travel agency seeking career development, progression and a varied job role. Reap the rewards with their generous benefits and apply today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Ensuring all resources are in place for the smooth operation for travellers making sure they have a seamless journey
- Proactively think of ways to enhance the customer experience through all areas of the customer journey
- Ensuring the website is up to date at all times
- Liaise with suppliers regarding new ideas
- Oversee all information for FAM trips and Student visits are sent
- Attend various meetings around the UK to promote and build relationships
- Hold annual appraisals with each member of staff, reviewing their progress and encouraging personal development
- Ensure all information regarding UK ports is correct and updated regularly for the Sales Team and Customer Services
- Ensure all coach transfers are booked in a timely manner and all the information is correct including pricing
- Operations experience within the travel industry is essential
- People skills
- Effective communication either in person, over the telephone or by email
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused 24/7 operations environment or onboard a cruise ship in a face to face guest services role is desirable.
- A clean driving license is essential for this role.
Join our client’s team and go places, generous benefits include:
- Salary reviews
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Fun working environment
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!