Our client is an award winning, global company that offers a range of projects for properties and construction. Due to remarkable growth now seeking a driven and experienced Country Manager (b2b) to join its international team working in their vibrant London office.
This exciting opportunity is based in our clients modern office in the heart of London, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, bars, music and more.
As a vital part of our clients team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business development/country manager craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing and successful company.
Building and developing a customer base in one of our clients newest and most exciting regions.
Leading the team from the front and you will develop and execute the sales process. From acquisition to presentation to closing, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth throughout the region. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of your customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, taking into account our diverse customer segments and coaching your team. Role includes:
- Implementing the growth strategy in the UK
- Having full responsibility for Sales and Business Development within the UK
- Developing and leading the UK team
- Representing the company at industry events and promotional activities
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Strong leader who couples excellent sales skills with management experience
- Training experience ideal but not essential
- Experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Ideally one from a small start up company – ideal but not essential
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving license
- Sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- Love to learn and motivate yourself and your team to achieve your targets
- Lucrative salary and commission
- Company events
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks
- In-house trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Referral programme
- Company laptop
- Health promotion
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Please note only suitable candidates from a small to medium size company, with b2b sales experience with a background in IT, Construction or Real Estate will be considered for this post.
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.