Our client is an award winning Global B2B SaaS scale-up company, offering a software solution tailored towards Construction & Real Estate firms. Due to remarkable growth now seeking a driven and experienced Country Manager (b2b) to join its international team working in their vibrant London office.
This exciting opportunity is based in our client’s modern office in the heart of London, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, bars, music and more.
As a vital part of our client’s team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business development/country manager from a start-up company, craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing and successful company.
Building and developing a customer base in one of our clients newest and most exciting regions.
Leading the team from the front you will develop and execute the sales process, from acquisition to presentation to closing, you’ll be at the forefront of growth throughout the region. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of your customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, taking into account our diverse customer segments and coaching your team. Role includes:
- Implementing the growth strategy in the UK
- Having full responsibility for Sales and Business Development within the UK
- Developing and leading the UK team
- Representing the company at industry events and promotional activities
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience working with/founding a start-up and scaling the business
- A strong sales profile within a B2B environment
- A strong leader with experience managing a team
- Native English speaking
- Valid UK Drivers’ License
- A digital native with the ability to pick up the service quickly
- Experience predominantly with Hunting over Farming
- Working knowledge/interest in Construction and/or Real Estate
- A pre-established network in Construction and/or Real Estate
- Experience training new employees
- A proven track-record within a B2B environment
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- A sociable, sales-orientated & flexible professional
- Love to learn & motivate yourself and your team to achieve targets
- Lucrative salary (negotiable) and commission
- Company events
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks
- In-house trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Referral programme
- Company laptop
- Health promotion
Please note only suitable candidates with the above requirements in Sales, SaaS, Management and experience with a start-up company will be considered for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.