We are seeking an experienced Conferences & Events Coordinator to join our clients friendly and professional team. Working on a variety of meetings, conferences & group travel within a small team you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of these events from assessing requirements & venue finding to sending proposal ideas, event management, logistics, travel documents and reconciliation.
As a strong multi-tasker you will be able to manage simultaneous events and work closely with clients and suppliers. Confidence and great attention to detail are an asset.
Within a leading travel management company, the team covers a variety of events for the business world – so if you’re a solution-finder, efficient under pressure with proven event coordination skills then this could be a great role for you.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Preparing Proposals
- Venue finding and liaison
- Supplier Negotiations
- Confirmation of bookings
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Working to budgets
- On-site assistance where necessary
- Client confirmations & contracts
- Dealing with bookings from initial enquiry thru to completion of project.
- Attend client meetings & presentations where appropriate
- Other ad-hoc event duties including administrative support where necessary.
- Operational experience of handling group bookings thru from initial brief, budgeting, directing the event, on-site and debriefing.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- CVENT – good working knowledge (training can be given)
- A Knowledge of Galileo CRS, BT Reservations, Group Fares & Ticketing is helpful but not essential.
- Venue & Hotel Finder tools e.g. Venue Directory, Conferma (training can be given)
- Client and supplier negotiation experience.
Generous benefits including career progression, pension and travel perks along with a lucrative salary are on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!