We are seeking an experienced Client Support Travel Manager to join our clients busy and friendly team due to remarkable growth. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on its excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and elite trips.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an operations, administation, sales support or customer service manager or supervisor seeking career progression in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Manage the Client Support team and the day-today running of the administration department
- Voice of the customer internally, reviewing client feedback to ensure issues are addressed
- Oversee Quality Control for all travel bookings to ensure accuracy of documentation and execution of the itinerary
- Organising company social events
- Handle escalated client issues pre-departure (by phone and email)
- Review and assess the client documentation journey, from paying deposits to receiving travel documents
- Chasing client final balances
- Preparing client travel documentation
- Processing client refunds through accounts
- Responsible for health and safety in the workplace
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Management experience, within Customer Service or Sales Operations in the travel industry is essential.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to plan ahead
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience
- Sociable working hours
- Generous commission
- Varied role
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye tests
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- Cycle to work
- On-going training
- Travel perks
This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.