We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our clients team on a 6 month contract in the Lincolnshire area. Our client has an award winning restaurant at its elegant hotel, which is a great place for career progression and our Head Chef is committed to training and development for his team members.
Chef de Partie Duties:
- Preparing and cooking dishes on the menus according to section to standards set by the Head Chef and Sous Chefs.
- Maintain adequate section stock levels to meet the needs of the business.
- Research, compose and submit to the Head Chef new dishes for the section.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene practices in line with legal and company requirements.
- Supervise and provide training and guidance to Commis Chefs on section.
- Assist in preparation and cooking of employee meals.
- Cover breakfast duties as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of food industry trends.
Own transport is essential for this post.
Generous benefits and progression are on offer.
If you’re a talented Chef de Partie looking for an exciting new role within a friendly family run hotel environment, then apply now.