Due to remarkable growth, we are seeking several experienced Chef De Partie’s to join our client’s busy and friendly team in the Lyndhurst, Brockenhurst and surrounding areas.
Our client’s vision is to create a warm, sincere environment where everyone can connect, be creative and thrive. This luxury and unique hotel provides truly magical experiences for guests that are enhanced and matched to their surroundings.
Benefits of Chef De Partie:
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Live in available
- Stylish uniform provided
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Free staff parking
- Other benefits including perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our clients sister resort in Cyprus
- Salary is negotiable
Chef De Partie requirements:
- Have at least 1 years previous experience working in a busy professional kitchen
- Have a good understanding of all basic cooking techniques
- Have the ability to deliver excellent standards and display a willingness to learn
- Have a friendly and positive attitude
- Be clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation
- Be available to work evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods
Give your hospitality career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.