We are seeking an experienced Central Asia / Eurasia Sales & Product Consultant to join our clients busy and friendly team due to remarkable growth. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on its excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and elite trips.
This role is ideal for a travel professional from a tour operator background with some knowledge of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan & China however a FAM trip to the region will be provided to the right candidate. You will also be arranging trips to the Middle East including Jordan & Oman.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Creating high end tailor-made itineraries and selling tailor-made holidays to central Asia. You may be occasionally required to sell other Worldwide destinations.
- Assisting in marketing activities such as coming up with ideas for new products, special offers and writing short articles for our monthly e-mail newsletters.
- Developing the product to include new destinations and tailor-made products for the website.
- Working within the marketing team to come up with ideas for PR and social media ideas.
- Booking group and tailor-made tours and reserving flights through suppliers.
- Dealing and managing overseas suppliers.
- Preparing client travel documentation.
- Attend Trade shows and functions when required.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Similar experience within the travel industry i.e. from a tour operator in sales/and or product with an excellent knowledge of Asia, China or the Middle East
- Attention to detail, the ability to plan ahead.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Excellent telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
- Computer Literate.
- Sociable working hours
- Generous commission
- Varied role – product and sales
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye tests
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- Cycle to work
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
PLEASE INCLUDE A LIST OF PLACES VISITED WITH ALL APPLICATIONS.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!