We are working with a luxury and successful ski company who are now seeking an experienced Catering Manager to work in the stunning French Alps, either Val d’Isere or Morzine. This highly regarded company offer luxurious ski chalets throughout France with a focus on excellent food and an eye for detail.
The Catering Manager must have a passion for delivering high-quality food, will be very hands-on in terms of training the team and will provide support throughout the whole season. Concentrating on menu planning, costing, sourcing the best suppliers and ensuring all employees are delivering the best food offering are the key components of this role.
- Oversee all catering operations in all properties.
- Developing the service and maintaining food standards.
- Develop and cost menus for luxury chalets.
- Creation and design of the cookery book.
- Work with the Head Chef in the Hotel to assist them with menu development.
- Source and build relationships with the best food suppliers.
- Plan and execute the training of the set menu to all new team members. This training will be offered virtually and physically.
- Ensure the highest standards of food safety and health and safety are maintained in all kitchens.
- Ensuring all kitchens are run efficiently and stock is appropriately rotated.
- Assist the Recruitment team with the hiring of key kitchen members.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver the cookery course.
- Similar seasonal experience is essential
- Professional kitchen experience at a senior level is key
- Confident and assured in training of new and existing employees
- Forward-thinking and proven track record of success in achieving objectives
- Good computer skills
- Good written English
What we offer:
- Lucrative salary
- Winter medical and travel insurance
- Travel expenses
- Career development
- Opportunity to live in France all year round, with travel to the UK
- Opportunity to be a key player in a business in its early stages.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.