Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Business Travel Team Leader to join a successful and dynamic leisure and corporate travel company in Berkshire. This well known travel company offer a range of travel products across the globe to leisure and corporate clients.
This is ideal for an experienced senior business travel professional with some management experience seeking career progression.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Monitor the team’s workload. Delegate and distribute any work as and when necessary to help with the team’s performance
- Quality Control – ensure all air bookings are QC checked
- Encourage use of net fares/consolidators and booking ancillaries, working with the rate desk to increase revenue
- Staff training
- Maintain a positive mindset and environment for the team
- Look after certain VIP travel and general reservations when needed
- Appraisals / 121s in conjunction with the operations managers
- Attending client meetings / visits when required
- Must have team leading or supervisory experience within business travel
- GDS experience such as Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus
- Team player
- Excellent commutation skills
- Positive attitude
Generous benefits are on offer including a competitive salary, career progression, benefits, varied job role, travel perks, plus many more benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!