We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Operations Manager to join a highly successful corporate travel management company based in the Hertfordshire, Middlesex and North London area – hybrid working model.
Ideal for an existing Corporate Travel Operations Manager seeking a rewarding & varied career.
Corporate Travel Operations Manager Duties:
- Manage and develop the Sales & Service team on behalf of the business, including ensuring that the right team and structure is in place.
- Ensure that effective performance management is in place across the team.
- Manage the relationship with GDS and ancillary sales and service technology providers.
- Review, recommend and support the implementation of new systems and processes to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Ensure SLA’s in place with clients are maintained.
- Support the New Business Development Manager on the implementation of new accounts.
- Manage the transition to Amadeus across the sales and service functions within agreed deadlines.
To be considered for this post one must have similar operational management experience from a business travel background and happy to work 4 days in the office and 1 day from home. Lucrative salary & bonus career progression and many other perks are on offer.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!