We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Logistics & Operations Executive (Events) to join a successful travel management company in Berkshire. Business Travel role with a twist!
This exciting role is ideal for a business a travel professional in the Berkshire or Middlesex area seeking something a little different in which career progression is provided, moving away from the London commute.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Managing incoming rail and air itineraries, along with ticketing for the events team
- Managing the travel logistics for events from start to finish
- Handling group and individual travel
- Booking ticketing, re-issuing, reconciliation and invoicing of air itineraries across the globe
- Using Excel for detailing costings
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Similar experience within business travel involving logistics and operations
- GDS knowledge & experience such as Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan or Galileo is ideal
- We may consider professionals with experience of booking travel for groups or events
Generous benefits are on offer including competitive salary, career progression, pension, travel perks, sociable working hours, plus many more perks.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!