Our client is a prestigious and successful Corporate Travel Company now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to work on various mixed business travel accounts. This dynamic travel firm offers an array of travel types to clients including corporate travel, private tours, events, entertainment travel, luxury travel and many more.
If you are a professional and outgoing business travel consultant, looking to move from your current position to a progressive business travel organisation, then is the role for you. They rely on the professionalism of their team and the quality of their products to encourage the renowned reputation they hold within the Business Travel industry. As a pro-active, business travel professional, you will be looking to join an outstanding team and work for a business travel organisation that rewards its employees.
This business travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- With this exciting opportunity, you will be booking all aspects of business travel, events, private travel, tours including flights, rail, hotel and car reservations, using CRS.
- You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares and travel options and presenting these to the client.
- As an experienced business travel consultant, you will be exploring everything from low cost options through to round the world itineraries, luxury travel and events.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have experience as a business travel consultant and be fully conversant with GDS/CRS such as Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan. We would consider tailor-made leisure candidates seeking a career within business travel
- Be able to offer excellent customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous salary
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking travel firm, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
Give your travel career a boost and email your CV today. Please note only suitable candidates with travel experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!