Our client is a successful, well established and dynamic corporate travel company, now seeking an experienced Business Travel Account Manager to join their friendly and busy team due to remarkable growth.
- Maintain and develop a repeat business base of loyal customers.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Identifying further business opportunities within the portfolio.
- Overseeing the implementation of new business.
- Offering a consultative approach and working with clients to build long-term and trusting relationships.
- Improve supplier negotiations.
- Account management experience is a must within corporate travel.
- Customer focused individual with proven Travel Management Company / Business Travel (TMC) experience.
- Excellent communication skills, strong verbal and written English.
- Excel, Powerpoint, CRM, GDS, OBT and reporting tool.
- MI Interpretation.
- Effective negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience of multi-national and multi-currency implementations is ideal.
- Travel perks
- Homeworking roles available – employment within the office initially.
- Career growth
- Private health
- Car allowance
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic corporate travel company in state of the art offices, which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!