We are seeking experienced and driven Business & Leisure Travel Consultants to join this leading, upmarket, and dynamic travel company due to success and expansion. This award winning and prestigious travel organisation offer various holiday types across the globe to corporate & leisure clients throughout Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Asia, Indian Sub-Continent, Australia, New Zealand plus many more exotic locations along with cruises.
This exciting travel consultant opportunity is ideal for an experienced travel professional with business or tour operator sales seeking career progression, a healthy commission structure, sociable working hours and generous benefits.
Your career begins here, each day will not be the same:
- Meeting all client expectations whilst offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Calling potential clients to increase bookings
- Selling & arranging tailormade travel & cruises across the globe to corporate and leisure clients
- Creating various travel types for clients including multi centre, adult packages, cruises, honeymoons, luxury trips, family vacations, tailor-made holidays and all-inclusive packages, plus many more.
- Offering advice and recommendations for various trips.
- Booking flights, accommodation, cruises, trips, tours and many travel extras.
- Account managing clients from start to finish including handling client documentation.
- Travel sales experience within corporate travel is essential
- Highly sales driven
- GDS / CRS flight systems experience is imperative such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
- Have an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service and support
- Have a high degree of accuracy and an excellent eye for detail
- Career progression
- Excellent commission – OTE over £70k
- FAM Trips
- Monday – Friday office hours – hybrd (Part office – part homeworking)
- Generous commission structure
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role. Locations ideal for this post includes East Malling, Maidstone and Hollingbourne.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.