We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our clients friendly team due to success and expansion. This award winning and dynamic tour operator offers several ground services including group vacations, tours, sports travel, leisure trips, concierge & a lot more.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the customer sale and relationship, including sales, technical, and commercial negotiations.
- Building a database of prospect XML clients in the assigned markets.
- Liaising and supporting the sale process from prospect, pitch and close of sale.
- Building relationships within key accounts at all levels.
- The delivery of client specific product promotions and evaluation of their success.
- Taking on new clients as required when they are passed over from Sales.
- Proven track record in new business development in both travel wholesale and/or retail environments, preferably in the UK & IE territories
- Contacts and experience within the travel industry
- Understanding of XML links and websites, and IT platforms
- working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Career development and progression
- Healthy bonus
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
Give your travel career a boost & apply today!