Our client is a luxury and exclusive hotel brand, now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager ideally with contracting experience from a hotel background, to join their friendly and busy team, due success and expansion. The dynamic Business Development Manager shall be working in a prestigious part of London in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting Business Development Manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Liaising professionally with trade partners to increase business, this includes tour operators, online wholesalers, group organisers who are located in the UK & Europe.
- Contracting hotels.
- Building and nurturing relationships.
- Building a rapport with clients.
- Drive and develop new and existing business.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Previous experience in a Managerial Business Development position in the Hotel sector is hugely ideal. Alternatively you might be considered for the role if you have long term Previous Business Development experience in the Travel Sector or in the hotel industry excellent experience in the Front Office Department.
- Be able to maintain long term relationships and find ways to extend and develop them further.
- Be able to build competition analysis reports and use them to maximise sales.
- Natural networker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated & goal oriented
- High level of tenacity and drive.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential. Additional language capabilities would be a bonus.
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy bonus
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Because your career will be as unique as you are, our client will give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking hotel organisation, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your leisure and travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel & leisure candidates from a hotel background with contracting and business development experience will be considered for this post.