We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our client’s busy data team as a Finance Analyst, due to success and expansion. This well known, award winning and dynamic tour operator with offices across the world, offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and offer generous benefits and career progression.
The Assistant Group Accountant will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities to the Finance Analyst:-
- Review and analyse the current financial system in place and implement new procedures and changes.
- Collate, analyse and present accurate management information to senior management.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of all finance reporting ensuring that all financial information that is produced is correct and accurate.
- Analysing/ Reconciling control accounts as well as various reconciliations of finance information.
- Sending out and monitoring statements for key tour operator accounts.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and experience working with accountancy software
- Accounting experience within the travel industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Email.
- To have a full UK driving licence and own transport.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Salary increases
• Sociable working hours
• Travel perks
• Career development
• Free car parking
• Varied job role
• Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!