Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking Contract Managers for either Finland and / or Scandinavia to join the Contracts & Purchasing team.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in contracting, seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Sourcing the European Hotel product for both groups and individual (FIT) leisure segments.
- Contracting and managing rates, availability and general terms and conditions with hotels.
- Contracting of local service arrangements in some destinations in Europe.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and provide support to other departments.
- Be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels.
- Negotiate special offers and exclusive deals with all hotels throughout the year.
- Closely monitor the room production
- Conduct a required number of business trips (around 12 – 15 weeks) to improve relations with suppliers and negotiate best in market rates in line with business requirements.
- Ability to drive with a valid driving licence is essential
- Experience and working knowledge of hotel contracting in either of the above areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Ability to keep up with the market trends and adapt work towards it
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]